- Found right caliper sticking, flush system and worked on right front caliper no fluid going through applied pressure and than fluid started flowing.
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
- Inspect all hydraulic lines and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders if applicable. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean. Test drove to verify proper brake operation.
- Customer declined additional recommendations
- Customer drove 2-3 miles and vehicle pulled left when braking again
- Replace right front caliper due to a sticking piston
Ray F. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/28/2019