- performed all lights working at this time .
- removed old lower rear engine mount and replaced with new . torqued all bolts to spec.
- removed upper engine mount, serpentine belts, alternator, crank pulley and timing covers to gain assess to timing components . removed old timing belt, tensioner, idler and water pump and replaced with new . torqued all bolts to spec and double checked all work . re installed all parts that were removed and torqued bolts to spec . sucked down cooling system and filled with new coolant . started vehicle and double checked all work .
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
- was able to verify customer concern , found strut mounts loose and rear engine mount broken .rec tighten strut mounts and replace rear engine mount .
- was able to verify customer concern , heard noise from behind front timing cover. rec timing belt kit with water pump , due by millage .
Dave B. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/29/2019