- Test drove and verified the concern. Connected the scan tool. Performed EEC self test. Retrieved fault code P0506. Performed pinpoint test diagnosis and found the throttle body is coked up and not allowing the throttle plate to fully close. Need to perform a fuel induction service, clean the throttle body and reset the KAM.
- Diagnosed and found the multi-function switch has an internal open circuit failure.
- Hot glued the trim panel mounting clips back on and installed in the vehicle.
- Perform inspection and note results on tablet.
- Removed air intake boot to access throttle body. Attached BG intake cleaning tool to clean throttle body and decarbon intake system. Perform throttle relearn as needed. Disconnected fuel lines and installed BG injector cleaning tool. Started vehicle and ran off BG injector cleaner. Removed tool and reconnected fuel lines. Added BG 44k to fuel tank. Cleared engine codes set during service. Test drove to verify proper operation.
- Customer declined additional recommendations
Michael D. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/30/2019