- Test drove with the customer and verified the noise concern. Performed suspension noise diagnosis and found the left front upper strut mount bearing plate noisy.
- Removed and replaced the serpentine belt.
- Perform inspection and note results on tablet.
- Removed both front tire to gain access to the struts, removed and replaced front struts.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and tire condition. Check ride height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel and adjust steering angle as needed. Road test when complete.
- Customer declined additional maintenance / repair recommendations this visit.
Doreen H. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/22/2019