- Nail in right front tire.
- Tighten screw on mirror as requested.
- Push pin back into place on driver side front assist handle – handle is still loose and will need to be replace due to wear.
- Install new fuel filler door spring on door and verify operation.
- Road test vehicle. Change oil and oil filter. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid.
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
- Remove wheel and dismount tire. Prepare surface for patch. Install patch and remount tire. Balance wheel and install back on car. Reset tire pressure monitor system if needed.
Blaine R. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/10/2022