- BG On The Road Service Card
- Inspect all hydraulic lines and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders if applicable. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean. Test drove to verify proper brake operation.
- Perform inspection and note results on tablet.
- Raised vehicle on lift. Remove front tires from vehicle. Disassemble necessary front brake components. Cleaned rotor surface and machine brake disc rotors and replace brake pads. Add brake pad conditioner. Assemble in reverse order. Torque lug nuts to manufacturers specifications. Road test vehicle.
- Removed and replaced axle seal.
- Removed valve covers and replaced with new, Replaced spark plugs and breather tube with new.
- see inspection.
Janette W. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/9/2021