- Found upper control arm bushings broken
- Removed both front tires to gain access to the upper control arms, removed and replaced both front upper control arms.
- Removed wheels from vehicle. Computer spin balanced all wheels. Installed wheels on vehicle and torqued lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications. Test drove to verify proper operation.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and tire condition. Check ride height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel and adjust steering angle as needed. Road test when complete. Includes 1 re-check with toe adjust if needed within 12 months
- Road test vehicle. Change oil and oil filter. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid.
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
Ivan H. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/27/2021