- Confirmed control arm bushing worn/cracked , also found upper and lower ball joints have excessive play. Rec replace upper and lower control arms.
- found rotors warped see inspection.
- See inspection
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
- Removed old diff lock actuator and replaced with new.
- Removed old upper and lower control arms and replaced with new. Torqued all bolts to spec and double checked all work.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and tire condition. Check ride height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel and adjust steering angle as needed. Road test when complete. Includes 1 re-check with toe adjust if needed within 12 months
Pat S. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/5/2022