- Not able to duplicate the concern but suggest adding another vacuum reservoir. Added a new large vacuum reservoir and one-way check valve to the factory system.
- NOTE: Do not rotate tires
- Road test vehicle. Change oil and oil filter. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid.
- Perform inspection and note results on tablet.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and tire condition. Check ride height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel and adjust steering angle as needed. Road test when complete. Includes 1 re-check with toe adjust if needed within 12 months
- Removed and replaced the right front side marker light bulb.
Tyler P. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/18/2022