- Performed diagnosis and found the rear brake shoes wore out and the piston came out of the left rear wheel cylinder, thus leaking brake fluid out.
- Perform inspection and note results on tablet.
- Raised vehicle on lift. Removed rear wheels. Disassembled rear brakes. Resurfaced rear drums. Applied brake material conditioner to brake shoes. Lubed backing plate. Installed brake shoes. Installed drum and adjusted shoes. Installed rear tires and torqued to specification. Test drove and verified proper brake operation.
- Removed and replaced the left rear wheel cylinder.
- Inspect all hydraulic lines and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders if applicable. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean. Test drove to verify proper brake operation.
Marshall A. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/1/2019