- Performed cooling system pressure test diagnosis and found the coolant reservoir and water outlet housing leaking causing empty coolant reservoir and engine getting hot.
- Perform inspection and note results on tablet.
- Removed and replaced the water outlet housing assembly on the drivers side of the engine.
- Removed and replaced the coolant reservoir assembly.
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Add cleaner to coolant and run through engine, radiator, and heater core. Installed coolant flush machine in-line to coolant system. Pulled vacuum on system to remove old coolant. Pushed 3 gallons of new coolant through cooling system. Add conditioner and sealant to system. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Test drive and verify proper operation of cooling system.
- BG On The Road Service Card
- Customer declined additional maintenance / repair recommendations this visit.
Brian F. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/22/2019