- Customer hears noise when turning in normal drive and reverse
- Install oil system cleaner. Road test vehicle. Change oil, install oil protection additive and install new oil filter. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid.
- Remove air filter housing cover. Remove old filter and clean debris from housing. Install new filter and re-install housing cover.
- Removed and replaced both front strut complete assemblies, test drove and verified the noise is gone.
- Removed and replaced the front valve cover and gasket. Removed and replaced the PCV valve from the rear valve cover.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and tire condition. Check ride height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel and adjust steering angle as needed. Road test when complete. Includes 1 re-check with toe adjust if needed within 12 months
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
Michael R. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/4/2020