- Removed both front struts and replaced with new.
- Removed old rear shocks and replaced with new.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and tire condition. Check ride height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel and adjust steering angle as needed. Road test when complete. Includes 1 re-check with toe adjust if needed within 12 months
- Removed upper and lower radiator hoses and replaced with new. Sucked down cooling system and filled with new coolant.
- Raised vehicle on lift. Remove rear wheels. Remove caliper mounting brackets and rotors. Cleaned rotors and hub surfaces. Machine brake rotors on brake lathe. Test drive to verify proper brake operation.
- 3 of the tires are dated from 2015 and are dry rotted. Recommend replacing tires. Also noted brake rotors are warped.
- 3 of the tires are dated from 2015 and are dry rotted. Recommend replacing tires.
- Road test vehicle. Change oil and oil filter. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid.
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
- Remove transmitter from old key and install into new front and back key case.
- Honda dealer cut key blank
- Raised vehicle on lift. Remove front tires from vehicle. Disassemble necessary front brake components. Cleaned rotor surface and machine brake disc rotors and replace brake pads. Add brake pad conditioner. Assemble in reverse order. Torque lug nuts to manufacturers specifications. Road test vehicle.
Kent K. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/15/2022