- Perform inspection and note results on tablet.
- Reflash PCM with software update
- Removed and replaced the coolant bypass solenoid and topped off the coolant level. Using the scan tool, checked the coolant level and engine temperature is normal. Cleared fault codes and test drove. Rechecked normal.
- Removed and replaced the engine coolant temperature sensor.
- Test drove and verified the concern. Connected the scan tool and fund fault code P1299 and P2560. Performed pinpoint test diagnosis. Coolant level full, fan operation is normal and no leaks found. Found a TSB related to the fault code and the concern. Need to replaced the coolant temperature sensor and the coolant bypass solenoid.
- Tow In
Pat N. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/5/2020