- Test drove with the customer and verified the concern. Connected scan tool and found several codes related to low voltage. Performed diagnosis and found the alternator is not charging at stops, in gear with all loads on.
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
- No visual AC oil/dye leaks found.
- Removed and replaced the alternator, cleared codes, test drove and rechecked charging system operates as designed.
- Raised vehicle on lift. Remove rear wheels. Disassemble rear brakes. Resurface rotors. Add brake material conditioner. Lube rear brake hardware and brake pad backing plates. Installed new brake pads and brake pad hardware. Compressed caliper piston and installed caliper. Installed rear wheels and torqued to specification. Road tested vehicle to verify proper brake operation.
- Removed the front CV axles, drive shaft, differential assembly. Removed and replaced the left front engine mount. Assembled in reverse order, torqued all hardware to spec and degreased the area.
Tiffany B. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/19/2019