- Replace spark plugs due by mileage
- Install oil system cleaner. Road test vehicle. Change oil, install oil protection additive and install new oil filter. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid.
- BG On The Road Service Card
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
- Add cleaner to transmission. Test drive to verify operation and circulate cleaner. Use fluid exhange machine to remove old fluid and add new. Add fluid conditioner and verify proper level. Test drive to verify proper operation.
- Remove air filter housing cover. Remove old filter and clean debris from housing. Install new filter and re-install housing cover.
- Replace passenger side license plate light bulb
Deanne H. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/13/2019