- BG On The Road Service Card
- Install oil system cleaner. Road test vehicle. Change oil, install oil protection additive and install new oil filter. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid.
- Perform inspection and note results on tablet.
- Remove air filter housing cover. Remove old filter and clean debris from housing. Install new filter and re-install housing cover.
- Remove and replace wiper blades . Verify proper operation.
- Remove cables and hold down(s). Replace battery. Clean cables and install with terminal pads. Re-install hold down(s).
- Test drove with the customer and not able to verify the noise concern. Engine does have a vibration at idle and driving but all engine mounts appear to be in good shape and are not broken. Steering and suspension parts are all normal. Fender liners and splash shields are normal.
Holly S. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/30/2019