- BG On The Road Service Card
- Inspect all hydraulic lines and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders if applicable. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean. Test drove to verify proper brake operation.
- Raised vehicle on lift. Remove front tires from vehicle. Disassemble necessary front brake components. Cleaned rotor surface and machine brake disc rotors and replace brake pads. Add brake pad conditioner. Assemble in reverse order. Torque lug nuts to manufacturers specifications. Road test vehicle.
- Raised vehicle on lift. Remove rear wheels. Disassemble rear brakes. Resurface rotors. Add brake material conditioner. Lube rear brake hardware and brake pad backing plates. Installed new brake pads and brake pad hardware. Compressed caliper piston and installed caliper. Installed rear wheels and torqued to specification. Road tested vehicle to verify proper brake operation.
- Remove and replace wiper blades . Verify proper operation.
- Road test vehicle. Change oil and oil filter. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid.
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
Danny C. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/26/2019