- Performed diagnosis and found the hydro-booster is leaking and power steering hoses are also leaking.
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
- removed brake booster. removed power steering hoses. disconnected brake pedal. unbolted hydro booster. removed from vehicle. installed new booster and assembled in reverse order. tightened all bolts and bled air from system.
- removed left tire and fender liner. disconnected power steering hoses. installed new hoses. installed fender liner and tire. torqued to spec.
- Add cleaner to power steering system. Road test for power steering operation. Inspect system for leaks. Perform fluid exchange in power steering lines, pump, steering rack / gear box. Install power steering additive to revitalize seals. Road test vehicle.
- NOTE: vehicle has air bag suspension so make sure to be careful / do whatever necessary before lifting on hoist…
Rudy L. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/12/2022