- All shocks ok at this time.
- Road test vehicle. Change oil and filter. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressures. Fill windshield washer fluid.
- Cabin filter on this vehicle is optional. Gain access to where cabin filter housing/door is supposed to be. Cut out plastic section where filter is supposed to be installed, Apply BG frigi-fresh to new filter, and install new filter and door.
- Remove air filter housing cover. Remove old filter and clean debris from housing. Install new filter and re-install housing cover.
- Perform inspection and note results on tablet.
Roger C. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/26/2022