- Add cleaner to transmission. Test drive to verify operation and circulate cleaner. Use fluid exhange machine to remove old fluid and add new. Add fluid conditioner and verify proper level. Test drive to verify proper operation.
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Add cleaner to coolant and run through engine, radiator, and heater core. Installed coolant flush machine in-line to coolant system. Pulled vacuum on system to remove old coolant. Pushed 3 gallons of new coolant through cooling system. Add conditioner to system. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Test drive and verify proper operation of cooling system.
- Removed air intake boot to access throttle body. Attached intake cleaning tool to clean throttle body and decarbon intake system. Perform throttle relearn as needed. Disconnected fuel lines and installed injector cleaning tool. Started vehicle and ran off injector cleaner. Removed tool and reconnected fuel lines. Added treatment to fuel tank. Cleared engine codes set during service. Test drove to verify proper operation.
- Road test vehicle. Change oil and oil filter. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid.
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
Terri A. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/12/2022