CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-01T22:02:07+00:002012 Jeep Wrangler CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-01T22:02:07+00:00
- Diagnosed and found the left front TPMS sensor is faulty.
- Raised vehicle on lift. Remove all wheels. Remove caliper mounting brackets and rotors. Cleaned rotors and hub surfaces. Machine brake rotors on brake lathe. Test drive to verify proper brake operation.
- Remove cables and hold down(s). Replace battery. Clean cables and install with terminal pads. Re-install hold down(s).
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and tire condition. Check ride height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel and adjust steering angle as needed. Road test when complete. Includes 1 re-check with toe adjust if needed within 12 months +++ NOTE !!!! – Vehicle still pull to the right after the alignment. Vehicle was in a accident and the right front camber is out of spec.
- Test drove and verified the rotors are warped and pads are still in ok shape.
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
Jada M. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/31/2020