CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-11T22:01:55+00:002010 Cadillac SRX CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-11T22:01:55+00:00
- BG On The Road Service Card
- Customer declined additional maintenance / repair recommendations this visit.
- Diagnosed and found the drivers door ajar switch was sticking. Lubed the door latch and rechecked normal operation.
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Add cleaner to coolant and run through engine, radiator, and heater core. Installed coolant flush machine in-line to coolant system. Pulled vacuum on system to remove old coolant. Pushed 3 gallons of new coolant through cooling system. Add conditioner and sealant to system. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Test drive and verify proper operation of cooling system.
- Performed coolant pressure test diagnosis and found the water pump is leaking and the coolant reservoir is empty.
- Removed old thermostat housing and lower radiator hose and replaced with new.
- Removed old water pump, belt, upper radiator hose and coolant connector and replaced with new. Sucked down cooling system and filled with new coolant. Started vehicle and double checked all work.
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
Patty M. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/10/2020