CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-10T22:02:47+00:002004 Chevrolet Silverado CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-10T22:02:47+00:00
- was able to verify customer concern, found coolant leak at water pump rec replace. Also rec all radiator and heater hoses for maint.
- Perform inspection and note results on tablet.
- Removed old heater hoses and replaced with new.
- Removed old upper and lower radiator hoses and replaced with new.
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Add cleaner to coolant and run through engine, radiator, and heater core. Installed coolant flush machine in-line to coolant system. Pulled vacuum on system to remove old coolant. Pushed 3 gallons of new coolant through cooling system. Add conditioner to system. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Test drive and verify proper operation of cooling system.
- Removed old water pump and replaced with new. Sucked down cooling system and filled with new coolant.
Craig G. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/9/2022