CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-03T23:02:33+00:002013 Dodge Challenger CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-03T23:02:33+00:00
- Completed inspection on tablet.
- Inspect all hydraulic lines and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders if applicable. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean. Test drove to verify proper brake operation.
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Add cleaner to coolant and run through engine, radiator, and heater core. Installed coolant flush machine in-line to coolant system. Pulled vacuum on system to remove old coolant. Pushed 3 gallons of new coolant through cooling system. Add conditioner and sealant to system. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Test drive and verify proper operation of cooling system.
- Install oil system cleaner. Road test vehicle. Change oil, install oil protection additive and install new oil filter. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid.
- Perform inspection.
- Remove & replace both windshield washer nozzles
- Remove drain plug and completely drain fluid. Clean threads on plug and insert. Remove fill plug and clean threads. Fill with fresh fluid and verify proper level. Insert fill plug.
- Removed air intake boot to access throttle body. Attached BG intake cleaning tool to clean throttle body and decarbon intake system. Perform throttle relearn as needed. Disconnected fuel lines and installed BG injector cleaning tool. Started vehicle and ran off BG injector cleaner. Removed tool and reconnected fuel lines. Added BG 44k to fuel tank. Cleared engine codes set during service. Test drove to verify proper operation.
- Removed and replaced engine mounts
- Removed differential fluid using BG differential service tool. Filled rear differential with BG synthetic fluid. Verified fluid at proper level. Road tested vehicle for proper operation.
- Replace tires on rims and balance. Install new tires back on vehicle. Torque to manufacturers specs. Reset tire pressure monitor system as needed.
Rae M. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/2/2021