CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-16T22:02:27+00:002010 Dodge Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-16T22:02:27+00:00
- Customer declined additional maintenance / repair recommendations this visit.
- Installed new ball joint nut and torqued to spec.
- Removed right front wheel bearing and replaced with new. Torqued all bolts to spec and double checked all work.
- Removed water pump and replaced with new. Sucked down cooling system and filled with new coolant. Started vehicle and double checked all work.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and tire condition. Check ride height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel and adjust steering angle as needed. Road test when complete. Includes 1 re-check with toe adjust if needed within 12 months
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
- Was able to verify customer concern, found right front wheel bearing with excessive play and nut missing on bottom ball joint. Rec replaced right front wheel bearing and ball joint nut.
Kent G. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/15/2020