CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-18T23:01:50+00:002011 Dodge Nitro CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-18T23:01:50+00:00
- Add cleaner to power steering system. Road test for power steering operation. Inspect system for leaks. Perform fluid exchange in power steering lines, pump, steering rack / gear box. Install power steering additive to revitalize seals. Road test vehicle.
- Add cleaner to transmission. Test drive to verify operation and circulate cleaner. Use fluid exhange machine to remove old fluid and add new. Add fluid conditioner and verify proper level. Test drive to verify proper operation.
- BG On The Road Service Card
- Diagnosed and found the window regulator cable is broken.
- Inspect all hydraulic lines and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders if applicable. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean. Test drove to verify proper brake operation.
- Install oil system cleaner. Road test vehicle. Change oil, install oil protection additive and install new oil filter. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid.
- Perform inspection and note results on tablet.
- Removed and replaced both front strut/coil spring complete assemblies.
- Removed and replaced both rear shocks.
- Removed and replaced both valve cover gaskets.
- Removed differential fluid using BG differential service tool. Filled rear differential with BG synthetic fluid. Verified fluid at proper level. Road tested vehicle for proper operation.
- Removed the left front door panel and glass. Removed and replaced the left front power window regulator/motor assembly. Assembled in reverse order. Rechecked operation, normal.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and tire condition. Check ride height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel and adjust steering angle as needed. Road test when complete. Includes 1 reset within 12 months
Denise L. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/17/2020