CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-20T22:00:12+00:002016 Ford Expedition CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-20T22:00:12+00:00
- -Confirmed customer concern found failed aux blower motor. Circuit tested okay, good power and ground. Recommend replacing aux blower motor with speed controller.
- Found blown 30 amp low profile j-case fuse in underhood fuse block, replaced fuse and outlets are working as they should.
- -Confirmed concern, found passenger side cooling fan inoperative causing driver side fan to be stuck on high to compensate. Proceeded to access the connector to load test circuit, good power and ground are present. Recommend replacing fan assembly.
- Road test vehicle. Change oil and oil filter. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid.
- Perform inspection and note results on tablet.
- -Removed and replaced blower motor including blower motor resistor.
- -Removed and replaced cooling fan assemblies.
Todd P. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/16/2022