CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-21T22:03:05+00:002006 Ford Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-21T22:03:05+00:00
- Inspect Ac system for leaks. Check compressor pressures. Recover freon from system. Remove and replace schrader valves as needed. Vacuum test system. Charge freon to proper capacity. Inspect AC lines and condition of belt. Verify proper operation of AC system. Recovered lbs. of freon, filled to lbs. Initial high side pressure was psi. and low side was psi.
- Perform inspection and note results on tablet.
- Road test vehicle. Change oil and oil filter. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid.
- Inspect brakes and advise…
- Install new ac o-ring on accumulator.
Larry D. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/20/2022