CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-20T22:02:53+00:002010 Jaguar XF CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-20T22:02:53+00:00
- Found a plastic coolant air bleed line leaking at the top of the water pump.
- Not able to duplicate the charging system warning indicator. Load tested the battery, passed, Charging system voltage is 14.6 volts, normal. No fault codes stored. Not able to duplicate the concern at this time.
- Remove and replace wiper blades . Verify proper operation.
- Removed and replaced the air bleed tube and installed updated hoses to resolve the poor design. Added new coolant, bled air from the system and rechecked no leaks.
- Removed and replaced the rear transmission mount.
- Road test vehicle. Change oil and oil filter. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid.
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
Kent P. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/20/2020