CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-19T22:01:29+00:002014 Kia Soul CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-19T22:01:29+00:00
- Air conditioning appears to be working great at this time, no visual issues noted during inspection, vent temperature on road test was 41°
- Road test vehicle. Change oil and oil filter. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid.
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
- Accessed air box. Removed and replaced engine air filter. Cleaned excess debris form air box. Secured air box. Accessed cabin filter and removed. Sprayed BG Frigifresh on new filter and installed new cabin filter.
- Customer declined additional maintenance / repair recommendations this visit.
David M. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/18/2021