CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-13T23:02:27+00:002006 Lexus RX 330 CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-13T23:02:27+00:00
- Customer declined additional maintenance / repair recommendations this visit.
- Front brake pads @ 4mm and rear brake pads @ 5mm.
- Gain access to cabin filter housing. Remove cover and filter. Clean out debris. Apply BG frigi-fresh to new filter and install new filter back in housing.
- Raised vehicle on lift. Remove front tires from vehicle. Disassemble necessary front brake components. Cleaned rotor surface and machine brake disc rotors and replace brake pads. Add brake pad conditioner. Assemble in reverse order. Torque lug nuts to manufacturers specifications. Road test vehicle.
- Remove and replace right license plate bulb and right inner tail light bulb.
- Remove and replace wiper blades . Verify proper operation.
- Road test vehicle. Change oil and oil filter. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid.
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
Blaine R. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/11/2021