CRM Mitchell1 2019-02-03T23:00:37+00:002014 Mercedes-Benz CLA250 CRM Mitchell1 2019-02-03T23:00:37+00:00
- Take picture of night drop envelope for signature verification
- Client reports had at dealer and was told needs front brakes and rotors. Client reports vibration when braking – advise
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
- Raised vehicle on lift. Remove front tires from vehicle. Disassemble necessary front brake components. Cleaned rotor surface and machine brake disc rotors and replace brake pads. Add brake pad conditioner. Assemble in reverse order. Torque lug nuts to manufacturers specifications. Road test vehicle.
- Removed air filter box and lower splash shield to gain access to transmission oil pan bolts removed pan and filters replaced filters and pan gasket torque all bolt to specification, filled transmission fluid to proper level.
- Client declines other recommended service at this time
Rae M. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/2/2019