CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-20T23:03:33+00:002013 Mercedes-Benz E350 CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-20T23:03:33+00:00
- Gain access to cabin filter housing. Remove cover and filter. Clean out debris. Apply BG frigi-fresh to new filter and install new filter back in housing.
- Inspect all hydraulic lines and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders if applicable. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean. Test drove to verify proper brake operation.
- Remove air filter housing cover. Remove old filter and clean debris from housing. Install new filter and re-install housing cover.
- Road test vehicle. Change oil and oil filter. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid.
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
Joy U. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/19/2021