CRM Mitchell1 2020-02-26T23:01:59+00:002007 Nissan Versa CRM Mitchell1 2020-02-26T23:01:59+00:00
- Customer declined additional maintenance / repair recommendations this visit.
- Raised vehicle on lift. Removed rear wheels. Disassembled rear brakes. Resurfaced rear drums. Applied brake material conditioner to brake shoes. Lubed backing plate. Installed brake shoes. Installed drum and adjusted shoes. Installed rear tires and torqued to specification. Test drove and verified proper brake operation.
- Replace tires on rims and balance. Install new tires on rear of vehicle. Torque to manufacturers specs. Reset tire pressure monitor system if needed.
- Road test vehicle. Change oil and oil filter. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid.
- Test drove and verified the concern. Diagnosed and found the left rear tire is separated and cords showing.
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
Joao A. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/25/2020