CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-02T22:04:20+00:002012 RAM Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-02T22:04:20+00:00
- Remove aftermarket engine air filter, clean and dry filter element, apply oil solution and re-install filter on vehicle.
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Add cleaner to coolant and run through engine, radiator, and heater core. Installed coolant flush machine in-line to coolant system. Pulled vacuum on system to remove old coolant. Pushed 3 gallons of new coolant through cooling system. Add conditioner to system. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Test drive and verify proper operation of cooling system.
- Road test vehicle. Change oil and oil filter. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid.
- Completed inspection on tablet.
- Replace right rear window regulator / carrier plate [Serviced as an Assembly.]
Clint D. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/1/2021