CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-14T22:01:55+00:002018 RAM 1500 CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-14T22:01:55+00:00
- Add cleaner to transmission. Test drive to verify operation and circulate cleaner. Use fluid exhange machine to remove old fluid and add new. Add fluid conditioner and verify proper level. Test drive to verify proper operation.
- Gain access to cabin filter housing. Remove cover and filter. Clean out debris. Apply BG frigi-fresh to new filter and install new filter back in housing.
- Inspect all hydraulic lines and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders if applicable. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean. Test drove to verify proper brake operation.
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Add cleaner to coolant and run through engine, radiator, and heater core. Installed coolant flush machine in-line to coolant system. Pulled vacuum on system to remove old coolant. Pushed 3 gallons of new coolant through cooling system. Add conditioner to system. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Test drive and verify proper operation of cooling system.
- Installed customer supplied rotors and pads.
- Installed customer supplied trailer brake controller.
- Installed rear air bag kit.
- Removed differential fluid using BG differential service tool. Filled rear differential with BG synthetic fluid. Verified fluid at proper level. Road tested vehicle for proper operation.
- Road test vehicle with diesel oil system cleaner. Change oil and filter. Add diesel oil conditioner. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressures. Fill windshield washer fluid.
- Test drove vehicle and performed a digital pre-purchase inspection.
Mark M. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/13/2021