CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-02T22:01:47+00:002014 Subaru Forester CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-02T22:01:47+00:00
- Getting a front end vibration at around 60 to 65 mph. If I tap the brakes or curve slightly (or slow down) it goes away. Tires were rotated and spin balanced about 3 weeks ago by Discount Tire.
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
- -Removed and replaced both lower control arms.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and tire condition. Check ride height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel and adjust steering angle as needed. Road test when complete. Includes 1 re-check with toe adjust if needed within 12 months
- Raised vehicle on lift. Remove rear wheels. Disassemble rear brakes. Resurface rotors. Add brake material conditioner. Lube rear brake hardware and brake pad backing plates. Installed new brake pads and brake pad hardware. Compressed caliper piston and installed caliper. Installed rear wheels and torqued to specification. Road tested vehicle to verify proper brake operation.
- Remove air filter housing cover. Remove old filter and clean debris from housing. Install new filter and re-install housing cover.
Ken H. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/1/2022