CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-05T22:02:52+00:002008 Subaru Legacy CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-05T22:02:52+00:00
- Customer declined additional maintenance / repair recommendations this visit.
- Raised vehicle on lift. Remove rear wheels. Disassemble rear brakes. Resurface rotors. Add brake material conditioner. Lube rear brake hardware and brake pad backing plates. Installed new brake pads and brake pad hardware. Compressed caliper piston and installed caliper. Installed rear wheels and torqued to specification. Road tested vehicle to verify proper brake operation.
- removed old lower control arms and replaced with new. torqued bolts to spec and double checked all work .
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and tire condition. Check ride height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel and adjust steering angle as needed. Road test when complete. Includes 1 reset within 12 months
- Road test vehicle. Change oil and oil filter. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid.
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
- was able to verify customer concern, found lower control arm bushings broken . rec replace
Daniel G. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/4/2019