CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-30T22:01:19+00:002016 Volkswagen GTI CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-30T22:01:19+00:00
- Accessed air box. Removed and replaced engine air filter. Cleaned excess debris form air box. Secured air box. Accessed cabin filter and removed. Sprayed BG Frigifresh on new filter and installed new cabin filter.
- Add fuel cleaner to fuel tank to clean lines. Disconnect fuel source and run injector cleaner through fuel rail to clean injectors. Run de-carb cleaner through intake manifold to de-carbon, throttle body valves and pistons.
- Inspect all hydraulic lines and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders if applicable. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean. Test drove to verify proper brake operation.
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Add cleaner to coolant and run through engine, radiator, and heater core. Installed coolant flush machine in-line to coolant system. Pulled vacuum on system to remove old coolant. Pushed 3 gallons of new coolant through cooling system. Add conditioner and sealant to system. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Test drive and verify proper operation of cooling system.
- Removed all 4 ignition coils and replaced all 4 spark plugs.
- See brake inspection section in inspection. Front and rear brakes are at 8mm
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
Frank F. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/29/2020