CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-29T22:03:17+00:002012 Volkswagen Jetta CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-29T22:03:17+00:00
- Customer declined additional maintenance / repair recommendations this visit.
- Front brake 8mm. Rear brakes 8mm. no problems found with the brakes.
- Removed and replaced the right rear license plate bulb.
- Removed the fan assembly. Removed and replaced the passenger side condenser fan/motor. Installed the dual fan assembly and rechecked normal operation.
- Road test vehicle. Change oil and oil filter. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid.
- Supply power mirror knob – part only – customer to install himself
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
- Verified the concern with the customer. Diagnosed and found the passenger side condenser fan bearing is worn and causing the vibration noise.
- VW Extended Warranty 1-844-368-6416 // Authorization # 71197585 // $100 deductible // Total Payable $496.76 // Fax to 678-553-1355 for credit card payment using their cover sheet.
Jeffrey K. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/28/2020